Our focus here is on Greenwich Private Schools Entry 2023. Plus, all your Greenwich private schools entrance exams 2023 info from the same site.
School Entrance Tests recommend these top Greenwich school papers to practice with:
Greenwich Prep School Entry Tests 2023
We offer valuable ISEB’s Common Pre-Test prep school entry tips and
Other London Borough School Entry 2023
- Firstly, Bexley independent school entry 2023. Secondly, Barnet independent school entry 2023. Thirdly, Brent independent school entry 2023 Then next, Camden private school entry 2023. And London City private school entry 2023.
- Plus also, Croydon prep school entry 2023. Also, Ealing prep school entry 2023 . Plus, Enfield prep school entry 2023. Plus, Eton 2023 entry. Next, Greenwich private school entry 2023.
- Haringey school entry 2023. Also, Harrow entry 2023. And Havering school entry 2023. Also Islington private schools entry 2023. Plus, Kensington & Chelsea prep schools entry 2023 . And Kingston-upon-Thames prep schools entry 2023 .
- Also, Lewisham school entry 2023. Plus, Merton school entry 2023. And then Notting Hill prep schools entry 2023. Then, Redbridge school entry 2023. Plus, next Richmond prep school entry 2023.
- Streatham school entry 2023. Southwark school entry 2023. Plus, Sutton school entry 2023. And then Wandsworth independent school entry 2023. Finally, Westminster independent school entry 2023.
Greenwich Prep Schools Exams 2023
London is not only the capital of the United Kingdom but also probably seen as an educational hub for UK students and students from all over the world. Many aspire to get into some of the best universities in the world from here and find that a private school education is the best way to prepare for their academic future.
London Prep School Admissions
As each private school manages their own admission procedures, these vary greatly. Most private schools are however academically selective and administer some kind of assessment.
For children, up to 7, a prep school would usually ‘assess’ prospective students through an interview and a taster day at the school. There are however schools the make use of 7+ formal assessments.
Private Secondary Schools
These schools cater for children between 11 / 13 to 16 and often has a Sixth Form within the school for children 16-18. Many of these private schools are members of the Independent Schools Council (ISC). This is a non-profit organisation representing about 80% independent schools in the UK (in 2011).
Independent schools that belong to the ISC are inspected by the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) according to a framework agreed upon between the various assessment bodies including the DfE and Ofsted.
Greenwich Prep Schools
Blackheath High School GDST
Blackheath Preparatory School
St Olave’s Preparatory School
The Pointer School