Welcome to our recommended 9+ prep school entry practice papers.
Top prep school entry 9+ practice papers for 2023 entry exams
School Entrance Tests’ recommended 9 Plus Entry test practice;
As excellent replica versions of real 9+ prep school entry tests, these represent THE BEST PRACTICE for 9+ exams. The focus of this page is 9+ prep School Entrance Test practice and 9 plus Past Papers, practice English 9+ tests and Maths 9+ practice exam papers.
Other additional positives of using these 9+ practice tests are:
- Covers all 9+ subjects.
- READY FOR DOWNLOAD immediately after purchase.
- It provides unlimited 9 plus test practice access for two years.
- BUYING THE 9+ test bundle is your best option in our opinion. Since this provides the multiple 9+ practice papers your child needs to achieve their full 9+ exam passing potential.
- It thereby allows for your last couple of remaining 9+ practice papers to be used as 9+ mock exams.
How do you know your child will pass their 9+ exam?
- Once your child’s 9+ practice test performance has improved sufficiently, then use one of your remaining 9+ practice tests from your 9+ practice test bundle as a mock 9+ exam.
- Is your child’s 9+ score high enough to pass their 9 plus prep school exam
- Consult with one of our specialist 9+ prep school tutors to find out.
- Determines a child’s suitability to join an independent private school in Year.
- Allows additional time to prepare.
Our best advice is to ‘Keep calm and Carry On’
If your child is worried about taking their exam, we advise reassuring them they will be fine and just to do their best. Do not leave any anxiety issues, such as those described above, to get better on their own without any invention…since it can lead to a situation in which your child can’t focus at all on their practice.
How to use School Entrance Tests‘ 9+ past papers?
Step by step guide to using our practice papers
- Check you’ve found the correct age (9+ practice papers) for your child from our site’s hundreds of pages.
- Download the most recent 9+ exam papers available.
- Schedule 9+ test revision sessions at least once a week. Ideally first thing in the morning. Or at the weekend.
- Initially, use the first 1-2 revision sessions to familiarise your child with the
- 9+ exam format and the
- Different types of question in the 9+ exam.
As they complete more practice 9+ papers, your child will also perfect their 10+ exam technique.
FREE Sample 9+ papers
- 9+ English Sample Paper 1 – Comprehension (Alleyn’s)
- 9+ English Sample Paper 2 – Creative Writing and Usage (Alleyn’s)
- 9+ English Reading Comprehension – Sample Questions (Dulwich College)
- 9+ English – Reading Group C (King’s College Junior School Wimbledon 2015)
- 9+ English – Writing Group C (King’s College Junior School Wimbledon 2015)
- 9+ English – Reading (King’s College Junior School Wimbledon 2015)
- 9+ English (Magdalen College School)
- 9+ English Sample Paper 1 (Solihull 2020)
- 9+ English Sample Paper 2 (Solihull 2020)
- 9+ English Sample Paper 1 (Solihull 2018)
- 9+ English Sample Paper 2 (Solihull 2018)
- 9+ English (St Faith’s Cambridge)
- 9+ English (St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School 2013)
- 9+ English Creative Writing (St Mary’s School Cambridge)
- 9+ Maths (Alleyn’s)
- 9+ Maths (Dulwich College)
- 9+ Maths (King’s College Junior School Wimbledon 2014)
- 9+ Maths (Magdalen College School)
- 9+ Maths (Oundle 2012)
- 9+ Maths (Oundle 2014)
- 9+ Maths Sample Paper 1 (Solihull 2020)
- 9+ Maths Sample Paper 1 (Solihull 2018)
- 9+ Maths (St Faith’s Cambridge)
- 9+ Maths (St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School 2013)
- 9+ Maths (St Mary’s School Cambridge)
- 9+ Reasoning (St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School 2013)
- 9+ Reasoning Sample Materials (St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School 2013)
|8 to 9||Year 4||KS2||Multiplication|
|9 to 10||Year 5|| |
London Schools using 9+ Exams
- Alleyn’s Junior School
- Dulwich College
- Ibstock Place Prep School
- King’s College Junior School
What do 9+ exams test?
- 9+ do vary from school to school so it is best to check with each school to find out what will be tested.
- Although most 9+ exams school entrance are English and Maths
- Some schools also have a reasoning paper as well including verbal reasoning and/or non-verbal reasoning.
Completing these Prep School practice papers is excellent preparation for 10+ past papers.