Welcome to our introduction to GL Assessment’s CAT4 and more specifically how you can improve your score for the CAT4 Figure Classification questions. We offer TOP CAT4 test practice incl the best CAT4 practice tests for each school year group entry.
Our first CAT4 learning point is;
What do CAT4 figure classification test questions look like?
Start your learning by reviewing the two most relevant spatial reasoning CAT4 Samples are here:
The CAT4 is a test battery and so has similar questions, such as shown in these non-verbal reasoning samples:
Detailed Explanation of CAT4 Figure Classification items
In the Figure Classification test, each question presents students with three separate figures. They have to identify the conceptual link or underlying characteristic that all three figures have in common. They then have to select the one figure from five answer options that goes with the first three.
This test assesses the ability to identify similarities, differences and relationships between elements.
- CAT 4 Figure Classification test practice for each school year and
- Sample CAT4 Figure Classification questions below and explanations of each different CAT4 reasoning skill required to pass the CAT4.
Have a CAT4 query? Or CAT4 issue?
Then why not ask our Founder, Rob Williams, at firstname.lastname@example.org
What does each CAT 4 section assess?
- CAT4 Verbal Reasoning questions in the CAT4 Verbal Analogies section and Verbal Classification CAT4 section.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning CAT 4 questions in the CAT 4 Figure Recognition section and Figure Analysis CAT4 section.
- CAT4 Quantitative Reasoning questions in the CAT4 Number Analogies and Number Series CAT4 sections.
- Spatial Reasoning CAT 4 questions in the Figure Classification CAT4 and CAT4 Figure Matrices sections.
CAT4 skills assessed by the CAT4 battery
Two CAT 4 modules, cat4 sub-tests, or CAT 4 sections called assess each of these four reasoning skills:
CLICK on the two verbal reasoning sample links below to learn more about how to pass CAT4 verbal reasoning questions.
CLICK on the two quantitative reasoning sample links below to learn more about how to pass CAT4 quantitative reasoning questions.
CLICK on the two non-verbal reasoning sample links below to learn more about how to pass CAT4 non-verbal reasoning questions.
CLICK on the two spatial reasoning sample links below to learn more about how to pass CAT4 spatial reasoning questions.