Welcome to our introduction to the CAT4 Figure Classification practice test questions (by GL Assessment). We also offer premium CAT4 test practice to purchase and other free CAT4 resources. For example, our popular Passed Papers You Tube channel‘s
Sample CAT4 Figure Classification practice test questions
School Entrance Tests recommend as a first CAT 4 revision step, reviewing our FREE CAT 4 Figure Classification sample questions. Then moving onto the targeted CAT4 Figure Classification below. NOTE: ensure you purcahse the correct age level for your child.
CAT4 Figure Classification Practice Tests (Years 4 to 12)
- Year 4.
- CAT4 Year 5.
- Year 6 Figure Classification.
- CAT4 year 7 practice.
- Year 8 Figure Classification.
- CAT4 Year 9 and 10 test practice.
- Year 10 CAT4 test practice Figure Classification and Year 12 CAT4 Figure Classification.
Hope your find this new targeted
CAT4 practice test Figure Classification
useful in passing your CAT 4 assessment.
Top six benefits of these CAT 4 practice tests
- Firstly, these are THE most accurate and efficient way to prepare for the CAT4 Figure Classification module.
- And secondly, they will introduce your child to all of the possible types of CAT4 Figure Classification exam question.
- Thirdly, for each level, there’s a unique set of 6 online practice tests that will help your child prepare for the Figure Classification module in the CAT4 test.
- Detailed visual explanations are provided for every CAT4 Figure Classification question.
- For each CAT4 level, there’s a unique set of 6 targeted CAT4 practice tests that will help your child prepare for the Figure Classification module in the CAT4 test.
- By researching the Figure Classification module in detail, we’ve replicated each Figure Classification question type.
How does CAT4 assess non-verbal reasoning skills?
In the Figure Classification test, each question presents students with three separate figures. They have to identify the conceptual link or underlying characteristic that all three figures have in common. They then have to select the one figure from five answer options that goes with the first three.
This test assesses the ability to identify similarities, differences and relationships between elements.
Are there other CAT4 skill requirements?
Yes. All of the four key aptitude test areas are assessed by the CAT4 battery.
Each by two CAT4 sections, as detailed below:
- CAT 4 Verbal Reasoning Skills assessment is by the CAT 4 Verbal Analogies section and the Verbal Classification CAT 4 section.
- CAT4 Quantitative Reasoning Skills assessment is by the sections of the CAT4 Number Analogies and Number Series CAT 4.
- CAT 4 Non-Verbal Reasoning Skills assessment involves the CAT4
Recommended CAT 4 practice by section
- Also try our Verbal Classification CAT 4 practice and our CAT 4 Verbal Analogies practice.
- Then next our CAT 4 Figure Recognition practice and Figure Analysis CAT 4 practice.
- And CAT 4 Number Analogies practice plus our Number Series CAT 4 practice.
- Finally our CAT4 Figure Classification and CAT4 Figure Matrices practice.
Other free CAT4 test practice resources
- Firstly, our Level A CAT4 Practice.
- Secondly, CAT4 Level B Practice .
- Thirdly, Level C CAT4 Practice .
- Then, CAT4 Level D Practice .
- Next, Level E CAT4 Practice .
- Also,Level F CAT4 Practice .
- Plus, CAT4 level g test practice.
- Finally, our CAT4 Practice Test.