We our new targeted CAT4 practice Figure Recognition will help you to pass!
We also offer premium CAT4 test practice to purchase and other free CAT4 resources. For example, our popular Passed Papers You Tube channel‘s CAT4 video guide.
Try our 2023 CAT4 Sample Test.
here’s our FREE practice CAT4 test.
Our spatial reasoning skills focus here encompasses elements from these four CAT4 subsections:
2023 CAT4 Figure Recognition test practice.
CAT4 Figure Matrices test practice.
2023 CAT4 Figure Analysis test practice.
CAT4 Figure Classification targeted practice.
You can practice for the other CAT4 skills sections here:
An example CAT4 Figure Recognition question is shown below:
The best FREE 2023 CAT4 test practice
What are the above CAT 4 practice tests’ benefits?
- Detailed visual explanations are provided for every single question.
- By researching the Figure Recognition module in detail, we’ve managed to identify every single possible version of the question type that could come up in your child’s test.
So, in summary, there are two key factors:
- Firstly, these are THE most accurate and efficient way to prepare for the CAT4 Figure Recognition module.
- And secondly, they will introduce your child to allof the possible types of CAT4 Figure Recognition exam question.
CAT4 Figure Recognition Level A to CAT4 Figure Analysis Level G
For each level, there’s a unique set of 6 online practice tests that will help your child prepare for the Figure Analysis module in the CAT4 test.
How are spatial reasoning skills being assessed by the CAT4 Figure Recognition test?
- Students are shown five complex designs as line drawings with a target shape below.
- They then have to identify which of the five designs contains the exact same size outline of the target, including each side in full.
- This test assesses visualisation skills, particularly the ability to create and retain a firm mental image of a shape that represents angles and lengths accurately.
Other free CAT4 test practice resources by age
- Firstly, our Level A CAT4 Practice.
- Secondly, CAT4 Level B Practice .
- Thirdly, Level C CAT4 Practice .
- Then, CAT4 Level D Practice .
- Next, Level E CAT4 Practice .
- Also,Level F CAT4 Practice .
- Plus, CAT4 level g test practice.
- Finally, our CAT4 Practice Test.
Which skills does the 2023 CAT4 assess?
Each of the eight CAT sections assesses a different set of reasoning skills. These are summarised below: firstly in terms of the four major aptitude tests for skills in numerical, verbal, spatial and non-verbal reasoning. Then secondly in terms of how the CAT4 also assesses the additional working memory and processing skills abilities – both of which are well- supported in the aptitude research theory and skills literature.
2023 CAT4 spatial Abilities are measured by those CAT4 spatial reasoning sub-sections assessing visualization skills for 3D objects.
All CAT4 sub-sections measure:
- Processing Speed which is a pupil’s skills at processing / responding to visual and auditory info.
- Working Memory which is a pupil’s skills at holding / manipulating info within their individual short-term memory capacity.
Our popular CAT4 samples
Use the following for more targeted section-based CAT 4 test practice:
Figure Analysis CAT4 sample questions , Number Series sample CAT4 questions ,
Figure Matrices CAT 4 sample , CAT 4 Figure Classification sample ,
CAT 4 Number Analogies sample , Verbal Analogies CAT 4 sample questions ,
CAT 4 Verbal Classification sample and Figure Recognition CAT4 sample questions.
This Spatial Reasoning Skills practice for improving your overall CAT4 score
was brought to you by School Entrance Tests,
the Gifted education and Talented assessment specialists.