We hope you find these CAT4 Verbal Analogies practice tests useful.
Which are the best CAT 4 Verbal Analogies practice papers?
We often get asked which CAT 4 Verbal Analogies practice papers? Well, School Entrance Tests recommend as a first CAT 4 revision step, reviewing our FREE Verbal Analogies CAT 4 sample questions.
CAT4 REVISION STEP 2 – Then purchase CAT4 practice test papers below for your child’s school year here:
The best FREE 2023 CAT4 test practice
This is because all the CAT4 types of Verbal Analogies question are included multiple times. Thus your child will receive plenty of practice in all CAT4 Verbal analogies question types.
CAT4 REVISION STEP 3 – And thirdly focusing on the training video(s) for the CAT4 sections where your CAT4 performance is the weakest. In this case that would be this CAT4 Quantitative Reasoning Training Course.
This is because all the types of CAT 4 Verbal Analogies question are included multiple times. Thus your child will receive plenty of practice in all Number Analysis question types.
And thirdly focusing on the training video(s) for the CAT4 sections where your CAT4 performance is the weakest. In this case that would be the following
CAT4 test practice by sub-section
- CAT4 Verbal Classification
- Our targeted CAT4 Number Analogies test practice. and CAT4 Figure Matrices test practice.
- CAT4 Figure Analysis test practice targeted and CAT4 Figure Classification targeted practice.
- 2023 CAT4 Number Series test practice and 2023 CAT4 Figure Recognition test practice.
Each of these CAT4 levels practice will effectively prepare your child for the CAT4 exam.
Verbal Reasoning Video Course.
CAT4 Verbal Analogies practice test papers
School Entrance Tests believe your first step is reviewing the eight CAT4 sections. We therefore provide a free sample on each of our CAT4 section pages. The free CAT4 Verbal Analogies sample is provided above.
What other skills does the CAT4 assess?
The four key aptitude test areas are assessed. Each by two CAT 4 sections, as detailed below:
1) CAT4 Verbal Reasoning Skills assessment
is by the CAT4 Verbal Analogies section and the Verbal Classification CAT4 section.
2) CAT4 Non-Verbal Reasoning Skills assessment
is by the CAT4 Figure Recognition section and by the Figure Analysis CAT4 section.
3) CAT4 Quantitative Reasoning Skills assessment
is by the sections of the CAT 4 Number Analogies and Number Series CAT4.
4) CAT4 Spatial Reasoning Skills assessment
is by the sections of the CAT 4 Figure Classification and CAT4 Figure Matrices.
Parents’ Guide to the CAT4
Most schools inform parents about CAT4 tests in advance. As a result, parents get to know their plans and expectations from students. However, pupils are advised against making preparations for the CAT4 tests at home. CAT4 Individual reports to parents show the performance of their children across the four batteries. Consequently, schools present results to parents and students using the Stanines (ST) since it is easy to comprehend. Notably, the CAT4 website contains a short generic overview that can assist parents to understand more about the tests.
CAT4 test sample Figure Classification papers – CAT 4 test sample questions Figure Classification – CAT 4 test section explanations
Recommended CAT 4 practice by section
- Also try our Verbal Classification CAT4 practice and our CAT4 Verbal Analogies practice.
- Then next our CAT4 Figure Recognition practice and Figure Analysis CAT4 practice.
- And CAT4 Number Analogies practice plus our Number Series CAT4 practice.
- Finally our CAT 4 Figure Classification and CAT 4 Figure Matrices practice.
GL Assessment’s CAT4