We hope you find these CAT4 Verbal Analogies practice tests useful.
Improving your child’s CAT4 score for the CAT4 Verbal Analogies section.
What is the CAT4 school assessment?
Well, the CAT 4 is GL Assessment’s excellent replacement CAT4 range to the SAT’s benchmarking system – you should also read our explanation of the meaning of your CAT4 test score.
What’s the best CAT4 prep for each grade?
- Firstly, our CAT4 practice tests for UK school year 4.
- Secondly, CAT4 Year 5 Practice Tests.
- Thirdly, CAT4 Practice tests for year 6.
- Then, CAT4 Year 7 practice tests.
- Next, CAT4 Practice for year 8.
- Also,our Year 10 CAT4 Practice.
What are the different CAT4 levels?
The range of different CAT4 levels each cater for different school grades in bioth primary and secondary / high school.
In the Cat4 levels summary below you can see that
- CAT4 Levels X / Y refer respectively to the CAT4 Years 1 / 2.
- Each of the CAT4 Levels X and Y has a different structure.
- CAT4 Level A to Level G is for year 3 to year 12 and above.
A low level of difficulty CAT4 question would be:
- Matching shapes.
- Other questions will be a little more complicated with very simple patterns and counting exercises.
Hence, a high difficulty level CAT4 question example are the
- Multi-step problems which need intermediate solutions.
Have a CAT4 query? Or CAT4 issue?
We speak as expert test developers ourselves. Infact you can contact our Founder, Rob Williams, at email@example.com
From School Entrance Tests; helping your child to excel and to show their true potential in their CAT4 assessment.
More FREE CAT4 test prep resources by School Entrance Tests; educational assessment & aptitude test design specialists.
- Firstly, top CAT4 practice tests.
- Secondly, the BEST Year 11 CAT4 practice tests for sixth form entry 2024.
- Thirdly, our Year 7 CAT4 test prep.
- Finally, why not try our advanced practice CAT4 papers to help you pass your 2024 CAT4 assessment.