School Entrance Tests assure you that our new targeted CAT4 practice test Figure Analysis will help you to pass!
CAT4 2023 Figure Analysis practice test samples
Our step- by-step CAT4 revision guide for parents and CAT4 tutors
School Entrance Tests believe your first step is reviewing the eight CAT4 sections. We therefore provide a free sample on each of our CAT4 section pages. The free CAT4 Number Analogies sample is provided here:
- Free sample of the Figure Analysis CAT4 subtest.
- Then secondly, reviewing the different types of CAT 4 question within each of the eight CAT4 sections. We recommend purchasing the specific school year practice CAT4 Papers from the buttons above. This is because all the types of CAT4 Figure Analysis question are included multiple times. Thus your child will receive plenty of practice in all Figure Analysis question types.
- And thirdly focusing on the training video(s) for the CAT4 sections where your CAT4 performance is the weakest.
What are the above CAT 4 practice tests’ benefits?
- Detailed visual explanations are provided for every single question.
- By researching the Figure Analysis module in detail, we’ve managed to identify every single possible version of the question type that could come up in your child’s test.
So, in summary, there are two key factors:
- Firstly, these are THE most accurate and efficient way to prepare for the CAT4 Figure Analysis module.
- And secondly, they will introduce your child to allof the possible types of CAT4 Figure Analysis exam question.
- Thirdly, for each CAT4 level, there’s a unique set of 6 online practice tests that will help your child prepare for the Figure Analysis module in the CAT4 test.
What is figure analysis all about?
- Each CAT4 Figure Analysis test question presents pupils with a square.
- This question square has been repeatedly folded. Then has had one or more holes punched through it.
- Pupil respondents must establish the final unfolded product.
- This test assesses visualisation processes; the ability to create a complex mental image and to retain it in their head. Then to manipulate it before comparing the imagined result with other presented material.
- The CAT4 Figure Analysis test makes up half of the CAT4 spatial reasoning content.
- With the other half comprises the CAT4 Figure Recognition test content.
- Both the CAT4 Figure Analysis and the CAT4 Figure Recognition test questions assess visualisation skills. In particular, the ability to create and retain a firm mental image of a shape that represents angles and lengths accurately.
Other free CAT4 test practice resources
- Firstly, our Level A CAT4 Practice.
- Secondly, CAT4 Level B Practice .
- Thirdly, Level C CAT4 Practice .
- Then, CAT4 Level D Practice .
- Next, Level E CAT4 Practice .
- Also,Level F CAT4 Practice .
- Plus, CAT4 level g test practice.
- Finally, our CAT4 Practice Test.
CAT4 test practice by sub-section
How does the CAT 4 assess verbal reasoning skills?
The CAT4 assesses pupils’ verbal reasoning skills by using two CAT 4 sections.
Firstly the CAT4 Verbal Analogies section and secondly the Verbal Classification CAT4 section.
Our practice for each of the eight CAT4 sections
- CAT 4 Section-specific CAT4 practice questions for Verbal Analogies section and CAT4 practice questions for Verbal Classification section
- Our targeted CAT4 practice questions for Number Analogies section and CAT4 Figure Matrices practice test section.
- CAT4 Figure Analysis section test practice questions targeted and CAT4 Figure Classification targeted practice.
- Targeted CAT4 Number Series section test practice and CAT4 Figure Recognition sample questions.
Who are School Entrance Tests?
We speak as expert test developers ourselves. Infact you can contact our Founder, Rob Williams, at email@example.com
We hope you found our targeted CAT4 Figure Classification Practice Tests useful.