Strategic thinking can be a valuable skill, both in business and your personal life. Strategic thinking refers to the ability to think about, assess, evaluate and arrive at decisions about the future. It is, in fact, the way in which you use your thinking and would, therefore, be classified as a critical thinking skill.
Leadership is the art of influencing people to execute your strategic thinking
– Nabil Khalil Basma
Why not try our quick survey and evaluate your own strategic thinking.
There is a fee of GBP 1.99 to access this quiz.
As with most things in life, you can always improve these skills. As strategic thinking is more of a creative process it may not come naturally to some. Therefore, in the survey feedback, we highlight some of the ways to do this.
Why not try some of these:
- Think outside the box
- Make time for thinking and reflecting
- Follow trends and new developments
- Improve your observational and listening skills
- Ask the tough questions to get a better understanding
Five attributes of strategic thinkers can be highlighted as:
- Understanding your place in the market
- Focusing on the goal
- Understanding past, present and future events
- Asking the right questions
- Identifying opportunities
Top data careers advice
Ask questions, understand the why and the how. Don’t be afraid of making mistakes, learn from them. Fully embrace chaos and changes, as many challenges will come, use them as a testing environment to try new things. Think where you are today, where you want to be and build your path to get there.
Our Big Data Career Ambassadors
- Top Data Careers / Big Data jobs
- Data Engineer jobs London
- Analytics jobs London
- Machine Learning Careers
- Big Data Security Careers
- Innovative Big Data careers
Contact Us Today