School Entrance Tests can reassure you that the recommended targeted CAT4 Number Analogies test practice papers below will help improve your overall CAT4 score.
Which are the best CAT 4 Number Analogies practice papers?
Well, we strognly recommend that you start your child’s CAT4 revision with our top two FREE CAT4 practice test resources:
- FREE DOWNLOADABLE CAT4 Sample Test.
- Practice quantitative CAT4 test of CAT4 Maths skills.
- Then move your child’s CAT4 revision onto our posts introducing the CAT4 quantitative reasoning sections. One of which is the CAT4 Number Analogies cat 4 sub-test.
Sample CAT4 Number Analogies question:
GL Assessment’s CAT4 Number Analogies.
How are quantitative reasoning skills assessed by CAT 4’s Number Analogies?
- In the Number Analogies test, each question presents three pairs of numbers, such as ‘4-6, 8-10, 9-_’.
- Students have to work out how the pairs of numbers are related and then complete the third pair by selecting the answer from the five options presented.
- The questions in this test assess the same basic reasoning processes that are assessed in the equivalent Verbal Analogies test.
- Basic arithmetic knowledge, accuracy in doing simple arithmetic and flexibility in identifying and being aware of numerical relationships.
What does each CAT 4 section assess?
- CAT4 Verbal Reasoning questions in the CAT4 Verbal Analogies section and Verbal Classification CAT4 section.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning CAT 4 questions in the CAT 4 Figure Recognition section and Figure Analysis CAT4 section.
- CAT4 Quantitative Reasoning questions in the CAT4 Number Analogies and Number Series CAT4 sections.
- Spatial Reasoning CAT 4 questions in the Figure Classification CAT4 and CAT4 Figure Matrices sections.
CAT4 skills assessed by the CAT4 battery
Two CAT 4 modules, cat4 sub-tests, or CAT 4 sections called assess each of these four reasoning skills:
CLICK on the two verbal reasoning sample links below to learn more about how to pass CAT4 verbal reasoning questions.
CLICK on the two quantitative reasoning sample links below to learn more about how to pass CAT4 quantitative reasoning questions.
CLICK on the two non-verbal reasoning sample links below to learn more about how to pass CAT4 non-verbal reasoning questions.
CLICK on the two spatial reasoning sample links below to learn more about how to pass CAT4 spatial reasoning questions.
CAT4 prep recommendations
We help CAT4 parents and CAT4 tutors to focus on preparing children to pass GL Assessment’s CAT4 test:
- Firstly, top CAT4 practice tests.
- Secondly, the BEST Year 11 CAT4 practice tests for sixth form entry 2024.
- Thirdly, our Year 7 CAT4 test samples.
- And then CAT4 tests FOR EVERY SCHOOL AGE PUPIL.
- Recommended CAT4 test practice and THE BEST 2024 CAT4 test practice.
- How to improve my CAT4 reasoning skills, and to practice specific CAT4 question types.
- Finally, why not try our advanced practice CAT4 papers to help you pass your 2024 CAT4 assessment.
More FREE CAT4 specialist test prep
CAT4 video, CAT4 Teachers Guide
CAT4 video, How schools apply CAT4 scores
CAT4 video, CAT4 Parents Guide
CAT4 video, Applying CAT4 results at your school
By the CAT4 specialists School entrance tests.
Recommended CAT4 test practice, cat4 test practice, CAT 4 practice tests,
cat test samples and our sample CAT4 questions.
CAT4 test taking strategies.
We hope you found our targeted CAT4 Number Analogies Practice Tests useful.
CAT4 Number Analagies practice tests.