So, welcome to our FREE PERSONALITY QUIZ: What’s my Well-Being Score?
What’s my Well-Being Score?
Well-being is defined as ‘the state of being comfortable, healthy, or happy’. The concept is however much more than momentary happiness. Of course, it does include happiness but is also related to the more longterm concepts like:
- how satisfied people are with their life
- their sense of purpose
- how in control they feel
The question is what do you do on a daily basis to make sure you achieve this state. Perhaps we have all become so used to a state of slight discomfort. That slightly hollow feeling in your tummy. Especially when you have to squeeze yourself into another packed train or have to make sure your caffeine levels stay topped up to get yourself through the day. Try our 25 questions well-being survey
There is a fee of GBP 1.99 to access this quiz.
These days, with all our external stressors, it is even more important than before to make sure you look after your own well-being. Well-being obviously has may facets as we are quite complex creatures. Our body, mind and spirit are all things that should be kept in check.For this well-being survey, we would like for you to stop for a minute and reflect on your personal wellbeing.A high level of well-being is a positive state to strive for. Our external world is filled with stressors. Most people live a rushed life and the following things have become part of many routines
Stressors that affect your well-being
- Fast food and eating on the run
- Caffeine to keep you going. Switching between coffee and energy drinks throughout the day
- Being attached to your cellphone. Whether to keep up to date with work emails or social media
- Not enough sleep
- Stress from work and keeping up with the world social media portrays
- Guilt from not being able to spend quality time with your family and friends
There are many tools with which to assess well-being. Whether within your company or on a personal development level. For more insights into meaningful assessments contact Rob Williams Assessment for a comprehensive appraisal.
Our other psychometric test design specialities
- Firstly, some examples of our top situational judgment test designs.
- Secondly, our values situational and competency values-based assessment designs.
- Thirdly, Rob Williams Assessment‘s top aptitude test design projects.
- Also, our engagement skills in the workplace.
- Then next our customised leadership assessment projects and pre-employment sift designs.
- Plus, our emotional intelligence assessment designs.
- And then next, our top bespoke personality assessment design projects.
- Also, Next generation assessment Design ~ Sift Design ~ School Entrance Test Design.
- And next how we design reasoning tests and design 21st Century Skills Assessments and Leadership skills assessments.
- Finally, some examples of our top bespoke psychometric test design projects.
Our free skills surveys
We offer free personality surveys:
- How effective is your decision-making style?
- Do Your Tutoring Skills Need Tune-Up?
- How effective are your Strategic Thinking Skills
- Why not find out your Well-Being Score
- Refresh your basic English skills
- How effective are your time management skills?
- Do you operate a customer-first thinking style?
- How to manage your career resilience
Also, have a look at our Intelligence Strengths Test.
Our latest practice tests book on Amazon
Are you chasing a job that you really want, but need to take an aptitude test to get it?
With the help of this book, you’ll sharpen your skills and quickly become confident in your ability to pass.
Brilliant Passing Numerical Reasoning Tests book – also available for download from the Apple Store.