Welcome to our 11 plus verbal reasoning practice test guide. We offer many FREE PRACTICE 11 plus past papers:
Step-by-step 11 plus verbal reasoning guide
- Assessing your child’s current 11 plus verbal reasoning skill level is vital. Otherwise you cannot track their progress along the way. In other words, you should assess your child’s English skills covered by their Key Stage 2 school studies.
- Aim to master the different 11 plus Chukra verbal reasoning question types.
- Only start using Chukra 11 plus verbal reasoning papers once your child fully understands the different types of verbal reasoning question.
11 plus Verbal Reasoning Practice
Most of our 11+ practice resources are free. We hope you find them useful!
- 11+ Verbal Reasoning Practice Test 1
- Practice Test 2 11+Practice Test 3
- Verbal reasoning practice Test Answers
- 11 + Test1A Verbal Reasoning Exams
- Verbal Reasoning Sample Test
- 11 Plus Bond VR Practice Bond VR Practice Answers
- 11+ Bond Verbal Reasoning Practice Paper
- CEM Style VR Sample Test
- 11 Plus CEM Style VR Sample Test MC Answer Sheet
Free verbal reasoning tests
- 11+ Verbal Reasoning 1 Test Booklet (Colfe’s School)
- Verbal Reasoning Answer Sheet (Colfe’s School)
- 11+ Verbal Reasoning (IPS 2002)
- 11 plus Verbal Reasoning (The Perse Upper School Cambridge)
- VR Paper 1
- 11 Plus VR Questions 1
- Verbal Reasoning Familiarisation – Parent’s Guide (Colfe’s School)
What are the other key 11+ reasoning skills?
Here’s their equivalent past 11 plus papers too:
- Firstly, non-verbal reasoning skills; as tested by our wide selection of 11 plus non-verbal reasoning past papers.
- Secondly, there’s the Maths skills assessed by our 11 + Maths test practice papers.
- Then last but not least there are English language skills ; as tested by our wide selection of English 11 plus tips and past papers.