Welcome to our top CAT4 tips on time management. Our first two recommended steps are to establish which CAT4 questions your child is spending the most time answering correctly. You need to know where they are wasting the most of the strict CAT4 admin time.
You can easily find by having your child take our top two FREE CAT4 practice test resources:
Our top CAT4 tips on time management
- Work steadily throughout the CAT4 with an overall time taken per CAT 4 question.
- Managing your time during the CAT4 test is essential and provide you with some precious seconds for those extra difficult questions.
- Actual testing time for each of the eight tests lasts between between 8-10 minutes.
The test battery in total takes approximately 2 hours 15 minutes but actual time in a tests adds up to 72
We focus here on GL Assessment’s CAT4 test:
- Firstly, our Level A CAT4 Practice.
- Secondly, CAT4 Level B Practice.
- Thirdly, Level C CAT4 Practice.
- Then, CAT4 Level D Practice.
- Next, Level E CAT4 Practice.
- Also, F Level F CAT4 Practice.
More FREE CAT4 specialist test prep
CAT4 video, CAT4 Teachers Guide
CAT4 video, How schools apply CAT4 scores
CAT4 video, CAT4 Parents Guide
CAT4 video, Applying CAT4 results at your school
By the CAT4 specialists School entrance tests.
Have a CAT4 question? CAT4 challenge you can’t find the answer to?
An Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society, Rob Williams is a Chartered Psychologist with over 25 years of experience working and designing tests.
What are our specific CAT4 prep recommendations?:
We help CAT4 parents and CAT4 tutors to focus on preparing children to pass GL Assessment’s CAT4 test:
GL Assessment’s practice tests & CAT4 practice test sample questions.
These will help your child to excel and to show their true potential in their CAT4 assessment.