Welcome to our school assessment designs
School assessment designs specialities
- Firstly, some examples of our top situational judgment test designs.
- Secondly, our values situational and competency values-based assessment designs.
- Thirdly, top aptitude test design projects.
- Also, our customised leadership assessment projects and pre-employment sift designs.
- Plus, our emotional intelligence assessment designs.
- And then next, our top bespoke personality assessment design projects.
- Finally, standardised school Assessment designs.
We offer the largest collection of school entry past papers.
For example, here are some FREE sample Maths, English, Verbal Reasoning, Non-verbal Reasoning 11+ test papers for a leading independent school.
- 11+ English Sample Paper A (Highgate School)
- English Sample Paper B (Highgate School)
- 11+ Maths (Highgate School 2013)
- Maths Sample Paper A (Highgate School)
- 11+ Maths Sample Paper B (Highgate School)
Following on from our coaching MBTI tips for each MBTI type is our tutoring tips for each of the 16 MBTI personality types:
Our tutoring tips for each MBTI type
Based on Carl Jung’s Theory of Psychological Types, the MBTI is a self-reported personality survey that has been around in various shapes and forms since the 1940s. Respondents answer a series of simple questions about their feelings and preferences, eventually aligning with one of 16 personality types.
Each of these types is identified by four letters, starting with an E or an I (for extrovert/introvert) followed by S or N (sensibility/intuition), T or F (thinking/feeling), and finally a J or a P (judgment/perception). Each type also has a descriptor, e.g., “the analyst,” to further characterize the personality type in action.
ISTJ tips tutoring
- Known as RESPONSIBLE REALISTS or THE LOGISTICIAN.
- ISTJ’s are dutiful doers who appreciate clarity and who love routines.
- They believe in values like honor, hard work, and social responsibility.
- They’re quiet, reserved, and reliable.
INFJ tips tutoring
- Known as INSIGHTFUL VISIONARIES or THE ADVOCATE.
- principled creatives who are quietly forceful
- but also intuitive about people and concerned about their colleagues’ feelings.
- They tend to be deep thinkers with bags of ideas.
INTJ tips tutoring
- Known as CONCEPTUAL PLANNERS or THE ARCHITECT.
- INTJ’s are perfectionist innovators who are comfortable alone and thrive in a remote work environment. People with this personality type are natural problem solvers who are great at taking an idea and turning it into a plan of action. They’re a dual threat: skilled at both intuitive and practical thinking.
ISFJ tips tutoring
- Known as PRACTICAL HELPERS or THE DEFENDER
- ISFJ’s are the most extroverted of the introverts.
- They prioritize harmony and cooperation.
- They’ve a strong work ethic, and are sensitive to colleagues’ wishes and feelings.
- they tend to be extremely conscientious workers who are natural managers, capable of keeping remote teams bonded and happy.
ISTP tips tutoring
- Known as LOGICAL PRAGMATISTS or THE VIRTUOSO.
- ISTP’s are direct, to-the-point characters who are loyal to their peers but not overly concerned with laws and rules.
- they are the most unpredictable of the 16 personality types, because they’re typically rational and logical, but can also be enthusiastic and spontaneous.
ISFP tips tutoring
- Known as VERSATILE SUPPORTERS or THE ADVENTURER.
- ISFP’s are sensitive doers who thrive when creating for others.
- Adventurers are warm, approachable, friendly, and averse to confrontation.
- They also see the value of exploring new things and discovering new
INFP tips tutoring
- Known as THOUGHTFUL IDEALISTS or as THE MEDIATOR.
- Laid-back idea-people with a well-developed value system.
- INFPs can often get lost in their imaginations and daydreams.
- While they bring intensity and enthusiasm to projects, they often find it challenging to sustain their excitement for long periods of time.
INTP tips tutoring
- Known as OBJECTIVE ANALYSTS, or as THE LOGICIAN.
- INTP’s are renegade problem solvers who love patterns
- They are quick to notice discrepancies.
- INTPs cherish competence and logic.
They thrive off being alone and will enjoy lockdown more than any other type. Albert Einstein is the archetypal INTP.
ESTP tips tutoring
- Known as ENERGETIC PROBLEM SOLVERS, or as THE ENTREPRENEUR.
- ESTP’s are risk-takers who thrive on solving big problems at a fast pace.
- They’re passionate about their pursuits but can also get impatient with longer-term projects as they suffer from short attention spans.
- ESTPs can be a major asset to any team, but they can also be hard to manage because they’re not particularly respectful of rules.
ESFP tips tutoring
- ESFP’s are the life and soul of the workplace, this personality type likes to show up and show off.
- They’re energetic, enthusiastic, and natural performers who often end up in creative or artistic professions. But while they love the spotlight, they’re also sympathetic, warm, and generous.
- ESFPs need to be given time to sparkle in front of others, so remote working can drain them. Wherever possible, get them involved in videos, voiceovers, podcasts, or any project that involves creative performance.
- They’ll also be superb in remote pitches, as they’ll bring persuasive energy which could otherwise be lacking via computer screen.
ENFP tips tutoring
- ENFP’s are perceptive people-pleasers who love to experiment and explore.
- Campaigners have a strong, intuitive nature and like to be around others, operating from feelings above logic.
- Crucially, they are motivated more by heartfelt goals than by money.
- ENFPs excel at both idea-generation and collaborative projects, so they’d be a major asset in brainstorming sessions and any big picture thinking.
- Their weakness is that they’re not the best starter-finishers, so deadlines can be an issue.
- That can be exacerbated when working remotely when they don’t always see messages or respond quickly enough to colleagues. As a result, they often need gently managing in order to realize their high creative value.
ENTP tips tutoring
- ENTP’s are charismatic intellectuals who enjoy pulling strings. Many CEOs slot into this group.
- This personality type is logical, rational, and objective but needs constant mental stimulation. Often leaders and managers, they prefer to focus on big ideas and resist repetitive tasks and routines.
- Predictably, Debaters are very good at debating, so play to their strengths.
- This group tends to be great on new ideas and products, as well as bigger discussions about how to move the business forward.
- They’re also adept at impressing clients and pitching for new business, so you want them on any game-changing Zoom calls.
- You just might need to remind them to mute themselves occasionally. Since, if unchecked, they may dominate conversation.
ESTJ tips tutoring
- Also nicknamed The Guardian, this type is made up of pragmatic decision-makers. ESTJ’s tend to be traditional, organized, hard-working, methodical, and loyal.
- This group loves to organize themselves, other people, and the world around them, which can be an asset but can also come across as bossy and aggressive.
- In particular, when they’re dishing out instructions without any face-to-face contact.
ESFJ tips tutoring
- ESFJ’s are nurturing caregivers who thrive on serving the collective. This group are sociable, kind, and considerate—and will typically put others’ needs first.
- They’ll be the ones messaging colleagues directly to check on their well-being while trying to organize online quizzes and virtual happy hours.
- This is the personality type that makes the best project managers, because people love working for them.
- They’re organized, as well as thoughtful, so are ideal for bringing projects together on time.
ENFJ tips tutoring
- ENFJ’s are another group of natural leaders. However, unlike their ENTP colleagues, this cadre is driven more by intuition and feelings than logic and rationality.
- If they’re managers, they’re the inspirational type: extremely driven but also extremely empathetic to the needs of those around them. Both Abraham Lincoln and Barack Obama are classic ENFJs.
- People-focused diplomats, this group tends to forget their own needs in favour of the greater good, and that can sometimes be detrimental.
- Not just in terms of burnout, but also when completing their own tasks. However, with this group, the positives vastly outweigh any negatives.
- It’s always a good idea to have Protagonists lead group discussions, even if they’re not in a leadership role because they excel at it.
ENTJ tips tutoring
- Who they are: ENTJ’s are logical planners who love breaking down boundaries and identifying solutions.
- They value knowledge and have little patience with inefficiency.
- Above all, they are about goal-setting, structure, and organization. They are generally charismatic and confident and can motivate others behind a common goal
- ENTJs naturally like big pictures and big decisions, and that can create problems when working from home.