INSTRUCTIONS for 11 Plus Maths Practice Test Two
Please read the following instructions carefully before beginning the test.
- Do not begin or open this booklet until told to do so
- You have 30 minutes to complete this test
- Work quickly and carefully
- Rough working may be done on a separate piece of paper or in the space
- Write answers clearly and cross out any mistakes
- Only cross out mistakes if you have another answer to replace it with
- There are 36 questions, try to complete them all
11 Plus Maths Practice Test Two
The benefits of daily Math practice is well documented and easily recognised. The best way you are going to get ahead in Math is to practise what you have learnt. Some of these benefits are:
- Test your Math skills
- Revise your knowledge
- Learn while testing
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Improve Math test and exam scores
Make sure to go through the answers at the end. Have a look at the steps in getting to the correct answer and make sure you understand. Try the test again. You will find that the questions will be different every time.
For more Ten Minute Maths, Verbal Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning Tests follow our regular blogs here.