At School Entrance Tests we like to provide exam prep and career resources for all, all in one place.
best InCAS practice tests
Our blog posts, therefore, cover topics relating to the following.
On this site, we have the main focus on private school and grammar school entrance tests. However, we also like to provide general information regarding assessment and school entrance tests.
Start of year questions
- Overall, how does your class perform? How far above average?
- Who stands out? Why?
- Where might students be needing more work in general?
- Where might individuals need more work?
- What are some goals you can set for your class?
End of year questions
- Overall, what is the progress your class has made (one year, more than one year etc.)
- For students who stood out at the start of the year, what is the progress? Does anything stand out?
- Have students you flagged at the start of the year been making the progress you had hoped? Why or why not do you think this is?
- Referring back to your goal at the start of the year, what do you think the achievements were? Any concerns?