Firstly, this page focuses on Hampstead Prep Schools entry 2023 and Hampstead practice entrance exams 2023.
Why are these THE BEST Hampstead private school entry practice tests?
School Entrance Tests partner with the above practice test publisher because their practice exams are replicas of the latest Hampstead private school entry exam papers.
* practice ALL AGES of public school entry
from 5+ exams to
You can also be assured that our partner ExamPapersPlus’s practice tests for Hampstead private school entry will:
- Be based on the latest entry exam format for your chosen Hampstead public school.
- Ensure your replica Hampstead private school exam papers to ensure your child’s test practice sessions are as effective as possible.
- Provide your child with THE BEST Hampstead private school entry mock exam to use
- You can also buy an ExamPapersPlus independent school entry bundle. This gives your pupil ALL the practice tests you need to pass. And allows you use your last couple of Hampstead school practice tests as mock papers.
Our guide to London Prep Schools
Prep (Preparatory) schools are those that cater for students up to the age of 13 to ‘prepare’ learners for school entrance to the public (expensive and exclusive schools for 13-18-year-olds) and independent secondary schools.
As each private school manages their own admission procedures, these vary greatly. Most private schools are however academically selective and administer some kind of assessment.
For children, up to 7, a prep school would usually ‘assess’ prospective students through an interview and a taster day at the school. There are however schools the make use of 7+ formal assessments.
Hampstead Private Senior Schools guide
These schools cater for children between 11 / 13 to 16 and often has a Sixth Form within the school for children 16-18. Many of these private schools are members of the Independent Schools Council (ISC). This is a non-profit organisation representing about 80% independent schools in the UK (in 2011).
The best way to search for school options is to have a look at the schools in your borough and work from there. You can then find the Website and Admissions pages for these schools either through the below links or by going to our various pages like:
As each private school manages their own admission procedures, these vary greatly. Most private schools are however academically selective and even those that don’t, require an interview to see whether your child would fit into their particular school environment.
For academically selective schools various forms of assessment can be used either at 11+ or 13+. These may include Maths, English, Verbal Reasoning, Non-verbal Reasoning and exams on various other subjects. The best would be to check the Admissions page of your preferred schools.
THE School Entrance Tests offering
- Invaluable past entry papers for other London prep schools , private London school entry 2023 ; and prep school Pretest practice.
- ISEB Common Entrance practice tests.
- Independent school entry guides, such as how to pass your private school interview.
Hampstead Prep Schools list
Devonshire House Preparatory School
Lyndhurst House School
South Hampstead High School GDST
Southbank International (Hampstead)
St Christopher’s School
St Margaret’s School, Hampstead
London Private School Entry
- our Ealing private entry exam practice and Haringey private school entry test practice.
- Also, Harrow prep school practive and Havering private school entry guide.
- Practice Lewisham school entry. Plus, Merton indepdent school entry guide.
- And then Notting Hill prep schools entry exams and Redbridge prep school entry.
- Southwark school entry test practice , plus Sutton school entry mock exam and then Wandsworth independent school entry prep.
- Finally, Westminster independent school entry test practice and Streatham school entry test practice.
Hampstead Prep School Entry prep and Hampstead private schools test practice.