Welcome to our CAT4 standardised school assessment battery.
Intoducing CAT4 standardised school assessment battery
FREE CAT4 Resources
- Firstly, our Level A CAT4 Practice.
- Secondly, CAT4 Level B Practice .
- Thirdly, Level C CAT4 Practice .
- Then, CAT4 Level D Practice .
- Next, Level E CAT4 Practice .
- Also, F Level F CAT4 Practice .
- Plus, CAT4 Questions – CAT4 FAQ.
- And then, our CAT4 Practice Test.
- Also, there’s our What type of questions are in a CAT4 test?
- Plus, What are CAT4 based Gifted Children Programs?
- Lastly, our CAT4 guide, What is the CAT4 test?
How the CAT4 is used to select for gifted child programmess
On gifted children programs, it is more likely that gifted children will
- Find peers who have similar pursuits;
- Fit in better than in general classrooms.
- Feel better and they comfortable about socialising and thereby making new friends.
- Firstly, What type of questions are in a CAT4 test?
- Plus, CAT4-based Gifted American Children Programs.
- And top CAT4 test-taking tips.
- Our CAT 4 Verbal Analogies practice and CAT4 Verbal Classification targeted practice.
- Plus, CAT4 Number Analogies test practice. and CAT4 Figure Matrices test practice.
- Our CAT4 Figure Analysis test practice targeted and CAT4 Figure Classification targeted practice.
- Finally, 2023 CAT4 Number Series test practice and 2023 CAT4 Figure Recognition test practice.
What other skills does the CAT4 assess?
The four key aptitude test areas are assessed. Each by two CAT4 sections, as detailed below:
1) CAT 4 Verbal Reasoning Skills assessment
is by the CAT 4 Verbal Analogies section and the Verbal Classification CAT 4 section.
2) CAT 4 Non-Verbal Reasoning Skills assessment
is by the CAT 4 Figure Recognition section and by the Figure Analysis CAT 4 section.
3) CAT 4 Quantitative Reasoning Skills assessment
is by the sections of the CAT4 Number Analogies and Number Series CAT 4.
4) CAT 4 Spatial Reasoning Skills assessment
is by the sections of the CAT4 Figure Classification and CAT 4 Figure Matrices.
Who are School Entrance Tests?
We speak as expert test developers ourselves. Infact you can contact our Founder, Rob Williams, at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you found our latest CAT4 feature useful.
From School Entrance Tests; helping your child to excel and to show their true potential in their CAT4 assessment.