How effective are your basic tutoring skills?
FREE PERSONALITY QUIZ; What’s my tutoring skills score?
Take our quiz to find out how effective your tutoring skills are.
Why do I need coaching skills in tutoring?
Coaching can involve any situation where one person supports another in achieving a goal. This can be a personal or professional role. We are all familiar with sports coaches, life coaches and business coaches. However, we all have a need for coaching skills in various aspects of our lives.
The term coaching, in fact, was first used around the 1830s at Oxford University, as slang for a tutor who ‘carried’ a student through the exams. Therefore, referring to the action of ‘transporting’ someone from where they are to where they want to be. However, parents coach their children in everything from table manners to problem-solving. Teachers coach their pupils in certain skills. Tutors coach their learners. These skills are however not only for teachers, tutors and parents. People use similar skills across a wide range of life roles. Some refer to them as coaching skills. Developing these skills are a great benefit to your interpersonal relationships.
Our other psychometric test design specialities
- Firstly, some examples of our top situational judgment test designs.
- Secondly, our values situational and competency values-based assessment designs.
- Thirdly, Rob Williams Assessment‘s top aptitude test design projects.
- Also, our engagement skills in the workplace.
- Then next our customised leadership assessment projects and pre-employment sift designs.
- Plus, our emotional intelligence assessment designs.
- And then next, our top bespoke personality assessment design projects.
- Also, Next generation assessment Design ~ Sift Design ~ School Entrance Test Design.
- And next how we design reasoning tests and design 21st Century Skills Assessments and Leadership skills assessments.
- Finally, some examples of our top bespoke psychometric test design projects.
Our free skills surveys
We offer free personality surveys:
- How effective is your decision-making style?
- Do Your Tutoring Skills Need Tune-Up?
- How effective are your Strategic Thinking Skills
- Why not find out your Well-Being Score
- Refresh your basic English skills
- How effective are your time management skills?
- Do you operate a customer-first thinking style?
- How to manage your career resilience
Also, have a look at our Intelligence Strengths Test.
Our latest practice tests book on Amazon
Are you chasing a job that you really want, but need to take an aptitude test to get it?
With the help of this book, you’ll sharpen your skills and quickly become confident in your ability to pass.
Brilliant Passing Numerical Reasoning Tests book – also available for download from the Apple Store.