Welcome to our CAT4 Quantitative Reasoning Skills practice tests – see link below – for each school year group who take the 2023 CAT4.
Try our 2023 CAT4 Sample Test.
here’s our FREE practice CAT4 test.
We also offer free CAT4 resources. For example, our popular Passed Papers You Tube channel‘s CAT4 video guide.
2023 CAT4 Quantitative Reasoning Skills practice
Our quantitive reasoning skills focus here encompasses the GL Assessment’s CAT4
Number Analogies test practice. and CAT4 Figure Matrices test.
You can practice for the six other CAT4 skills sections here:
- CAT 4 Verbal Analogies 2023 test practice and 2023 CAT4 Verbal Classification test practice.
- 2023 CAT4 Figure Recognition test practice.and CAT4 Figure Matrices test oractice.
- CAT4 Figure Analysis test practice targeted and CAT4 Figure Classification targeted practice.
THE BEST CAT4 test practice FOR EVERY SCHOOL YEAR
What are the above CAT4 practice tests’ benefits?
- Detailed visual explanations are provided for every single question.
- By researching the Figure Recognition module in detail, we’ve managed to identify every single possible version of the question type that could come up in your child’s test.
So, in summary, there are three key factors:
- Firstly, these are THE most accurate and efficient way to prepare for the CAT4 Figure Recognition module.
- And secondly, they will introduce your child to allof the possible types of CAT4 Figure Recognition exam question.
- But most importantly, for each CAT4 level, there’s a unique set of 6 online CAT4 practice tests that will help your child prepare for this specific CAT4 type.
Our popular CAT4 samples
Use the following for more targeted section-based CAT 4 test practice:
Figure Analysis CAT4 sample questions , Number Series sample CAT4 questions ,
Figure Matrices CAT 4 sample , CAT 4 Figure Classification sample ,
CAT 4 Number Analogies sample , Verbal Analogies CAT 4 sample questions ,
CAT 4 Verbal Classification sample and Figure Recognition CAT4 sample questions.
Which skills does the 2023 CAT4 assess?
Each of the eight CAT sections assesses a different set of reasoning skills. These are summarised below: firstly in terms of the four major aptitude tests for skills in numerical, verbal, spatial and non-verbal reasoning. Then secondly in terms of how the CAT4 also assesses the additional working memory and processing skills abilities – both of which are well- supported in the aptitude research theory and skills literature.
Quantitative Reasoning CAT4 section(s) which assess CAT4 quantitative reasoning skills include understanding maths data and manipulating numerical data.
All CAT4 sub-sections measure:
- Processing Speed which is a pupil’s skills at processing / responding to visual and auditory info.
- Working Memory which is a pupil’s skills at holding / manipulating info within their individual short-term memory capacity.
How should I prepare for the CAT4?
Find your CAT4 practice test links by age below:
- 10+ CAT4 Level B test practice
- 11+ CAT4 Level C test practice
- 12+ CAT4 Level D test practice
- 13+ CAT4 Level E test practice
- 14+ & 15+ CAT4 Level F test practice
- 16+ & 17+ CAT4 Level G test practice
This Quantitative Reasoning Skills practice for improving your overall CAT4 score
was brought to you by School Entrance Tests,
the Gifted education and Talented assessment specialists.