Welcome to our latest 2023 CAT4 Non-Verbal Reasoning Skills practice tests – see link below – for each school year group who take the 2023 CAT4.
Try our 2023 CAT4 Sample Test.
here’s our FREE practice CAT4 test.
We also offer free CAT4 non-verbal reasoning skills resources. For example, our popular Passed Papers You Tube channel‘s CAT4 video guide.
CAT4 Non-Verbal Reasoning Skills
Our CAT4 non-verbal reasoning skills focus here encompasses elements from these four CAT4 subsections:
2023 CAT4 Figure Recognition test practice.
CAT4 Figure Matrices test practice.
2023 CAT4 Figure Analysis test practice.
CAT4 Figure Classification targeted practice.
You can practice for the four other CAT4 skills sections here:
- CAT 4 Verbal Analogies practice and CAT4 Verbal Classification
- 2023 CAT4 Number Series test practice and Number Analogies test practice.
THE BEST CAT4 test practice FOR EVERY SCHOOL YEAR
What are the above CAT4 practice tests’ benefits?
- Detailed visual explanations are provided for every single question.
- By researching the Figure Recognition module in detail, we’ve managed to identify every single possible version of the question type that could come up in your child’s test.
So, in summary, there are three key factors:
- Firstly, these are THE most accurate and efficient way to prepare for the CAT4 Figure Recognition module.
- And secondly, they will introduce your child to allof the possible types of CAT4 Figure Recognition exam question.
- But most importantly, for each CAT4 level, there’s a unique set of 6 online CAT4 practice tests that will help your child prepare for this specific CAT4 type
QUESTION: How are non-verbal reasoning skills assessed by the CAT4 ?
ANSWER – This test assesses visualisation skills, particularly the ability to create and retain a firm mental image of a shape that represents angles and lengths accurately.
Our own free CAT4 test practice resources
- Firstly, our Level A CAT4 Practice.
- Secondly, CAT4 Level B Practice .
- Thirdly, Level C CAT4 Practice .
- Then, CAT4 Level D Practice .
- Next, Level E CAT4 Practice .
- Also,Level F CAT4 Practice .
- Plus, CAT4 level g test practice.
- Finally, our CAT4 Practice Test.
Which skills does the 2023 CAT4 assess?
Each of the eight CAT sections assesses a different set of reasoning skills. These are summarised below: firstly in terms of the four major aptitude tests for skills in numerical, verbal, spatial and non-verbal reasoning. Then secondly in terms of how the CAT4 also assesses the additional working memory and processing skills abilities – both of which are well- supported in the aptitude research theory and skills literature.
Non-Verbal Reasoning CAT4 section(s) which measure CAT4 non-verbal reasoning using a variety of symbols and patterns.
All CAT4 sub-sections measure:
- Processing Speed which is a pupil’s skills at processing / responding to visual and auditory info.
- Working Memory which is a pupil’s skills at holding / manipulating info within their individual short-term memory capacity.
Our popular CAT4 samples
Use the following for more targeted section-based CAT 4 test practice:
Figure Analysis CAT4 sample questions , Number Series sample CAT4 questions ,
Figure Matrices CAT 4 sample , CAT 4 Figure Classification sample ,
CAT 4 Number Analogies sample , Verbal Analogies CAT 4 sample questions ,
CAT 4 Verbal Classification sample and Figure Recognition CAT4 sample questions.
CAT4 Non-verbal reasoning skills practice tests were
brought to you by School Entrance Tests, the Gifted education and Talented assessment specialists.