Welcome to our Prep school 6+ exams. Here’s some excellent replica versions of real 6+ prep school entry tests:
Practice 6+ prep school papers
Prep school 6+ exams practice
- To select students for Year 2 entry into top prep schools.
- All prep schools test Maths and English. Plus some also test reasoning skills.
- Practising 6+ exams will also prepare your child for prep schools’ 7 plus exams.
- Solving these 6 plus past exam papers will give your child good practice in questions ranging from difficulty level easy to hard.
- We advise parents to practice these 6 plus past papers alongside their child.
- Doing this will help build confidence to face all kinds of questions. It will also improve your child’s performance in their 6 plus school tests.
So, why are 6 plus school exams used?
- Private schools conduct 6 plus entry exams to select pupils for year 2 admission into independent schools across the United Kingdom.
- Hence most 6 plus plus examinations are used to gain a place in top independent schools
FREE sample 6+ English and 6+ Maths papers
- 6+ Maths 2020 Sample Paper.
- 6+ English Sample Paper (Solihull 2020)
- 6+ English (St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School 2013)
- 6+ Maths Sample Paper (Solihull 2020)
- 6+ Maths (St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School 2013)
- 6+ Reasoning (St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School 2013)
- 6+ Reasoning Sample Materials (St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School 2013)
- 6+ English Assessment
Enhance 6+ pupil skills with our VIDEO TRAINING COURSES:
7+ Maths ISEB Pre-Tests Course ; and 7+ English ISEB Pre-Tests Course.
SEARCH the UK’s Independent/private schools that use the ISEB Common Pretest.
Key Points about 6+ Exams School Entrance
- Some parents wait until the end of Year 6 to move their children to a secondary school.
- Other parents move them earlier, particularly if you are considering moving your child from a state primary school to an independent preparatory school.
How best to use School Entrance Tests‘ past papersHere is our step-by-step guide to encourage the best form of school entrance test practice. This is using the pracitcematerials which are closest to your schoool entry exam. This is why we offer thevery latest school entrance past paers. These are the best source for your child to use.
Step by step guide to using School Entrance Tests‘ 6+ past papers
- You need to search the School Entrance Tests‘ Index to access the 6+ school entrance test which your child will be taking.
- Download the latest available 6 plus past papers.
- Schedule regular weekly 6+ revision sessions for your child to familiarise themselves with the 6+ exam formats.
- As they complete more 6+ practice papers your child will perfect their 6 plus exam technique*
- Note those sub-tests (for example the 11 plus for grammar school entry has four separate papers or subtests.
Our notes for using past school entry papers
Firstly, the above Guide to using past papers may occur alongside your child’s tutor.
Also, we also offer more challenging past 6+papers for revision. These are supplied by our practice 6 plus exam partners because of their reputation for providing high quality and engaging online (mock) exams.
Writing Skills Guides
7+ Writing 8+ Writing 9+ Writing Prompts 10+ Writing Prompts
7plusRewrite & Improve 8+ Rewrite & Improve 9+ Rewrite & Improve 10+ Rewrite & Improve
6+ Vocab / Grammar 7+ Vocab / Grammar 8+ Vocab / Grammar 9+ Vocab / Grammar 10+ Vocab / Grammar
5+ Punctuation 6+ Punctuation 7+ Punctuation 8+ Punctuation 9+ Punctuation 10+ Punctuation
Spelling 5+ 6+ Spelling 7+ Spelling 8+ Spelling 9+ Spelling 10+ Spelling
Reading Comprehension Skills Guides
7+ Reading Comprehension 8+ Reading Comprehension 9+ Reading Comprehension 10+ Reading Comprehension
6 plus exams practice
School Entrance Tests‘ Year 2 maths test pdfs; year 2 maths papers; and year 2 maths