School Entrance Tests assures you that the recommended targeted CAT4 Number Series test practice papers below will help improve your overall CAT4 score.
Which are the best CAT 4 Number Series practice papers?
Number Series practice test papers
We often get asked which CAT 4 Number Series practice papers?
Well, School Entrance Tests recommend the following because all the types of CAT 4 Number Analogies question are included multiple times:
Thus your child will receive plenty of practice in all Number Series question types.Recommended training video(s) for the CAT4 sections where your CAT4 Number Series assessment performance is the weakest:
Practice CAT4 Number Series (Years 4 to 12)
Please see our list below of CAT4 test practice Number Series with the Year shown first.
- Year 4 – Level a CAT4.
- CAT4 Year 5 – Level b CAT4.
- Year 6 CAT4 Number Series – Level c CAT4
- CAT4 Number Series year 7 – Level d CAT4
- Year 8 CAT4 number series test – Level e CAT4.
- Number series CAT4 Year 9 and Year 10 – Level f CAT4.
- Years 11 and 12 CAT4 – Level g CAT4.
GL Assessment’s CAT4 Number Series.
Top six benefits of these CAT 4 practice tests
- Firstly, these are THE most accurate and efficient way to prepare for the CAT4 Number Series module.
- And secondly, they will introduce your child to all of the possible types of CAT4 Number Series exam question.
- Thirdly, for each level, there’s a unique set of 6 online practice tests that will help your child prepare for the Number Series module in the CAT4 test.
- Detailed visual explanations are provided for every CAT4 Number Series question.
- For each CAT4 level, there’s a unique set of 6 targeted CAT4 practice tests that will help your child prepare for the Number Series module in the CAT4 test.
- By researching the Number Series module in detail, we’ve replicated each Number Series question type.
How are quantitive reasoning skills assessed by CAT4’s number series?
- In the Number Series test, students have to work out the rule underlying the progression in the number series in each question.
- Then to select the next number in the series from the five options presented.
This test assesses the same underlying basic reasoning processes and number facility as Number Analogies.
Recommended CAT 4 practice by section
- Also try our Verbal Classification CAT4 practice and our CAT4 Verbal Analogies practice.
- Then next our CAT4 Figure Recognition practice and Figure Analysis CAT4 practice.
- And CAT4 Number Analogies practice plus our Number Series CAT4 practice.
- Finally our CAT 4 Figure Classification and CAT 4 Figure Matrices practice.
Other free CAT4 test practice resources
- Firstly, our Level A CAT4 Practice.
- Secondly, CAT4 Level B Practice .
- Thirdly, Level C CAT4 Practice .
- Then, CAT4 Level D Practice .
- Next, Level E CAT4 Practice .
- Also,Level F CAT4 Practice .
- Plus, CAT4 level g test practice.
- Finally, our CAT4 Practice Test.