School Entrance Tests can reassure you that the recommended targeted CAT4 Number Analogies test practice papers below will help improve your overall CAT4 score.
Which are the best CAT 4 Number Analogies practice papers?
CAT4 Number Analogies practice test papers
We often get asked which CAT 4 Number Analogies practice papers?
Thus your child will receive plenty of practice in all Number Analogies question types.Recommended training video(s) for the CAT4 sections where your CAT4 performance is the weakest:
Hope your find School Entrance Tests’ new targeted CAT4 practice for Number Analogies is useful in helping you to pass your CAT 4 assessment.
Our top CAT4 test practice includes the best CAT4 practice tests for each school year group entry.
We also offer premium CAT4 test practice to purchase and other free CAT4 resources. For example, our popular Passed Papers You Tube channel‘s
GL Assessment’s CAT4 Number Analogies.
What are these CAT 4 practice tests’ benefits?
- Detailed visual explanations are provided for every single question.
- By researching the CAT 4 Number Analogies module in detail, we’ve managed to identify every single possible version of the question type that could come up in your child’s test.
So, in summary, there are two key factors:
- Firstly, these are THE most accurate and efficient way to prepare for the CAT4 Number Analogies module.
- And secondly, they will introduce your child to all of the possible types of CAT4 Number Analogies exam question.
How are quantitive reasoning skills assessed by CAT 4’s Number Analogies?
- In the Number Analogies test, each question presents three pairs of numbers, such as ‘4-6, 8-10, 9-_’.
- Students have to work out how the pairs of numbers are related and then complete the third pair by selecting the answer from the five options presented.
- The questions in this test assess the same basic reasoning processes that are assessed in the equivalent Verbal Analogies test.
- Ps basic arithmetic knowledge, accuracy in doing simple arithmetic and flexibility in identifying and being aware of numerical relationships.
recommend as a first CAT 4 revision step, reviewing
What other skills does the CAT4 assess?
The four key aptitude test areas are assessed. Each by two CAT4 sections, as detailed below:
1) CAT 4 Verbal Reasoning Skills assessment
2) CAT 4 Non-Verbal Reasoning Skills assessment
3) CAT 4 Quantitative Reasoning Skills assessment
4) CAT 4 Spatial Reasoning Skills assessment
Other free CAT4 test practice resources
- Firstly, our Level A CAT4 Practice.
- Secondly, CAT4 Level B Practice .
- Thirdly, Level C CAT4 Practice .
- Then, CAT4 Level D Practice .
- Next, Level E CAT4 Practice .
- Also,Level F CAT4 Practice .
- Plus, CAT4 level g test practice.
- Finally, our CAT4 Practice Test.
CAT4 test practice by sub-section
- CAT4 Verbal Classification
- Our targeted CAT4 Number Analogies test practice. and CAT4 Figure Matrices test practice.
- CAT4 Figure Analysis test practice targeted and CAT4 Figure Classification targeted practice.
- 2023 CAT4 Number Series test practice and 2023 CAT4 Figure Recognition test practice.
School Entrance Tests hopes you found our targeted CAT4 Number Analogies Practice Tests useful.
CAT4 Number Analagies practice tests was