School Entrance Tests assure you that our new targeted CAT4 practice Figure Recognition will help you to pass!
We focus here on the GL Assessment’s CAT4 Figure Recognition subtest.
An example CAT4 Figure Recognition question is shown below:
CAT4 practice Figure Recognition (Years 4 to 12)
Please see our list below of CAT4 test practice Figure Recognition with the Year shown first.
- Year 4 CAT4 figure Recognition
- CAT4 Year 5 Figure Recognition practice.
- Year 6 CAT4 Figure Recognition.
- CAT4 Figure Recognition year 7 practice
- Year 8 CAT4 Figure Recognition test
- CAT4 Year 9 and Year 10 CAT4 Figure Recognition.
- Year 11 CAT4 test practice Figure Recognition and Year 12 CAT4 Figure Recognition.
What are the above CAT 4 practice tests’ benefits?
- Detailed visual explanations are provided for every single question.
- By researching the Figure Recognition module in detail, we’ve managed to identify every single possible version of the question type that could come up in your child’s test.
So, in summary, there are two key factors:
- Firstly, these are THE most accurate and efficient way to prepare for the CAT4 Figure Recognition module.
- And secondly, they will introduce your child to allof the possible types of CAT4 Figure Recognition exam question.
CAT4 Figure Recognition Level A to CAT4 Figure Analysis Level G
For each level, there’s a unique set of 6 online practice tests that will help your child prepare for the Figure Analysis module in the CAT4 test.
How are spatial reasoning skills being assessed by the CAT4 Figure Recognition test?
- Students are shown five complex designs as line drawings with a target shape below.
- They then have to identify which of the five designs contains the exact same size outline of the target, including each side in full.
- This test assesses visualisation skills, particularly the ability to create and retain a firm mental image of a shape that represents angles and lengths accurately.
Recommended CAT 4 practice by section
- Also try our Verbal Classification CAT4 practice and our CAT4 Verbal Analogies.
- Then next our CAT4 Figure Recognition practice and practice for the Figure Analysis CAT4.
- And CAT4 Number Analogies practice plus our Number Series CAT4 practice.
- Finally our CAT 4 Figure Classification and CAT 4 Figure Matrices practice.
Other free CAT4 test practice resources
- Firstly, our Level A CAT4 Practice.
- Secondly, CAT4 Level B Practice .
- Thirdly, Level C CAT4 Practice .
- Then, CAT4 Level D Practice .
- Next, Level E CAT4 Practice .
- Also,Level F CAT4 Practice .
- Plus, CAT4 level g test practice.
- Finally, our CAT4 Practice Test.
FREE Sample CAT4 Figure Recognition papers was