Hope your find School Entrance Tests’ targeted CAT4 practice Verbal Classification useful in passing your CAT 4 assessment.
GL Assessment’s CAT4 Verbal Classification subtest.
CAT4 practice Verbal Classification (Years 4 to 12)
Please see our list below of CAT4 test practice Verbal Classification with the Year shown first.
- Year 4 CAT4 practice Verbal Classification.
- CAT4 Year 5 verbal Classification test practice.
- Year 6 CAT4 Verbal Classification.
- CAT4 Verbal Classification year 7 practice
- Year 8 CAT4 test
- CAT4 Year 9 test practice Verbal Classification and Year 10 CAT4 Verbal Classification
- Year 10 CAT4 test practice Verbal Classification and Year 12 CAT4 Verbal Classification.
What are the above CAT 4 practice tests’ benefits?
- 2 out of the 8 modules in the CAT4 test cover Verbal Reasoning.
- These modules are called Verbal Classification and Verbal Analogies.
- Detailed visual explanations are provided for every single question.
- The Verbal Classification module is responsible for 50% of your child’s official CAT4 Verbal Reasoning score.
- By researching the Verbal Classification module in detail, we’ve managed to identify every single possible version of the question type that could come up in your child’s test.
So, in summary, there are two key factors:
- Firstly, these are THE most accurate and efficient way to prepare for the CAT4 Verbal Classification module.
- And secondly, they will introduce your child to allof the possible types of CAT4 Verbal Classification exam question.
CAT4 Verbal Classification Level A to CAT4 Verbal Classification Level G are available.
For each level, there’s a unique set of 6 online practice tests that will help your child prepare for the Verbal Classification module in the CAT4 test.
Why is verbal classification assessed?
- In the Verbal Classification test, each question presents three words that are all similar in some way.
- Students have to identify the conceptual link between the three words and then select from a list of five further words the one that best fits with the first three.
- This test assesses general verbal reasoning and the ability to extract general principles from specific examples by identifying similarities and relationships between the concepts.
- Also assessed are general knowledge, word knowledge and language development.
Recommended CAT 4 practice by section
- Also try our Verbal Classification CAT4 practice and our CAT4 Verbal Analogies
- Then next our CAT4 Figure Recognition practice and Figure Analysis CAT4 practice.
- And CAT4 Number Analogies practice plus our Number Series CAT4 practice.
- Finally our CAT 4 Figure Classification and CAT 4 Figure Matrices practice.
Other free CAT4 test practice resources
- Firstly, our Level A CAT4 Practice.
- Secondly, CAT4 Level B Practice .
- Thirdly, Level C CAT4 Practice .
- Then, CAT4 Level D Practice .
- Next, Level E CAT4 Practice .
- Also,Level F CAT4 Practice .
- Plus, CAT4 level g test practice.
- Finally, our CAT4 Practice Test.
FREE Sample CAT4 Verbal Classification papers