We hope you find the sample GL Assessment CAT 4 Verbal Classification practice tests useful:
FREE CAT 4 Verbal Classification sample questions.
- School Entrance Tests recommend reviewing the above FREE CAT 4 sample questions.
- Then purchasing CAT4 practice test papers for your child’s year group below. This is because all the types
of Verbal Classification question are included multiple times. Thus your child will receive plenty of practice in all Verbal Classification question types.
- And thirdly focusing on the training video(s) for the CAT4 sections where your overall CAT4 performance is the weakest:
Which skills does each CAT 4 section assess?
1) CAT4 Verbal Reasoning
2) Non-Verbal Reasoning CAT 4 section
3) CAT4 Quantitative Reasoning
4) CAT4 Spatial Reasoning CAT 4 section
Parents’ Guide to the CAT4
Most schools inform parents about CAT4 tests in advance. As a result, parents get to know their plans and expectations from students. However, pupils are advised against making preparations for the CAT4 tests at home. CAT4 Individual reports to parents show the performance of their children across the four batteries. Consequently, schools present results to parents and students using the Stanines (ST) since it is easy to comprehend. Notably, the CAT4 website contains a short generic overview that can assist parents to understand more about the tests.
In addiiton to our recommended CAT 4 Verbal classification practice tests…
- Also try our Verbal Classification CAT4 practice and our CAT4 Verbal Analogies practice.
- Then next our CAT4 Figure Recognition practice and Figure Analysis CAT4 practice.
- And CAT4 Number Analogies practice plus our Number Series CAT4 practice.
- Finally our CAT 4 Figure Classification.
Targeted CAT 4 test practice by CAT4 section
Each of these CAT4 levels practice will effectively prepare your child for the CAT4 exam.
CAT4 test sample Figure Classification papers – CAT 4 test sample questions Figure Classification – CAT 4 test section explanations