We hope you find thefollowing GL Assessment CAT 4 Number Analogies practice test samples useful.
CAT4 Number Analogies practice test papers
School Entrance Tests believe your first step is reviewing the eight CAT4 sections. We therefore provide a free sample on each of our CAT4 section pages. The free CAT4 Number Analogies sample is provided here:
- FREE CAT 4 Number Analogies sample questions.
- Then secondly, reviewing the different types of CAT 4 question within each of the eight CAT4 sections. We recommend purchasing the specific school year practice CAT4 Papers from the buttons above. This is because all the types of Number Analogies question are included multiple times. Thus your child will receive plenty of practice in all Number Analysis question types.
- And thirdly focusing on the training video(s) for the CAT4 sections where your CAT4 performance is the weakest. In this case that would be the following
Targeted CAT 4 test practice by CAT4 section
Each of these CAT4 levels practice will effectively prepare your child for the CAT4 exam.
Which skills does each CAT 4 section assess?
1) CAT4 Verbal Reasoning
2) Non-Verbal Reasoning CAT 4 section
3) CAT4 Quantitative Reasoning
4) CAT4 Spatial Reasoning CAT 4 section
Parents’ Guide to the CAT4
Most schools inform parents about CAT4 tests in advance. As a result, parents get to know their plans and expectations from students. However, pupils are advised against making preparations for the CAT4 tests at home. CAT4 Individual reports to parents show the performance of their children across the four batteries. Consequently, schools present results to parents and students using the Stanines (ST) since it is easy to comprehend. Notably, the CAT4 website contains a short generic overview that can assist parents to understand more about the tests.
CAT4 test sample Figure Classification papers – CAT 4 test sample questions Figure Classification – CAT 4 test section explanations
In addition to our CAT4 Number Analogies practice tests, here’s other…
Recommended CAT4 practice by section
- Also try our Verbal Classification CAT4 practice and our CAT4 Verbal Analogies practice.
- Then next our CAT4 Figure Recognition practice and Figure Analysis CAT4 practice.
- And CAT4 Number Analogies practice plus our Number Series CAT4 practice.
- Finally our CAT 4 Figure Classification.